Old 29-04-2005, 08:33 PM
SedumQueen

Last year, someone in a yahoo pepperomia group thought it was a crinum,
too, but I hadn't been convinced. However, last night I emailed a
website (Old House Gardens) that sells crinums and this is what they
said:

"Thanks for your inquiry! The photos finally came through and we do not
think that what you have is a crinum. A crinum is a bulb and the
foliage would come right out of the ground, there wouldn't be a trunk
or any woody part of the plant. Unfortunately, the bloom looks a little
past it's prime, so it's hard to say what you've got, but we don't
think it's a crinum."

Does anyone else have any idea?