Old 30-05-2005, 06:52 PM
Al

That there is "always room for one more" is a symptom of orchid withdrawal.
You need a fix when you start thinking that.

As for buying a bigger place in the DC area, that's insane in today's
market. However, I hear that with the new highway coming through the desert
outside Las Vegas the land there has gone up a whopping 100%; from $600 an
acre to almost $1200 an acre. So if you need a larger place "just for one
more orchid", there is a land rush in the desert southwest that's got to be
easier on the wallet than the one going on here in Loudoun County Virginia.

"Dave Fouchey" wrote in message
Joanna, I am failing to see a problem here lass ;-)

Remember as one of the others has in his signature line "There is
always room for one more"