Old 30-04-2005, 05:06 PM
Wilmdale

Ok, here are the latest. On page 8 at the bottom, the first photo is
Monday of this week and the last two (2) are were taken this morning.
I measures the water height this morning and it is 5 1/2 - 6 inches
lower this morning than last Sunday night. I do not see any obvious wet
spots around the water falls or streams. And on Monday after a very
chilly damp day, there seemed to be no noticeable water loss at at
during that 24 hours. So my question is do you think this is just
normal evaporation or do I have a slow leak some where?
My next step is to use the "milk jug test" to check for leakage.
Thanks for looking and for your suggestions.
Have a great weekend!

W. Dale
Wilmdale Pond - http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib