Old 30-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Joel

(~Roy~) wrote in
:

Either..you can always place a strainer on it if used before the
filter. Danner pumps are among the best and pretty darn efficient. A
strainer or prefilter is easy to make out of lots of tiems form just a
simple mesh bag, or place it in a aquantic type planting basket, or
just fit a length of tube / hose to it, and route it into a filter
sleeve of foam.......

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 15:46:17 GMT, Joel
wrote:

===CanadianCowboy wrote in
news:Wxzce.14152 :
===
===
www.clarkekoi.com
===
===
===okay.. any good or bad opinions on this drive
===
===http://www.petsolutions.com/Pondmast...ps-I-25002525-
I-C- ===40001628-C-.aspx
===
===Im looking at the 2400gph
===
===my only question is, would this pump be used before or after a
filter as it ===doesnt seem to have any filter built in it.

thanks.. I read on and it does have a foam prefilter built in it, so I
might just get that pump.