Old 01-05-2005, 12:09 AM
luke_jack61188 luke_jack61188 is offline
Registered User

Smile Interesting New Gardening Site

Hello,

Just to let you know, I've recently developed a gardening website where you can buy a whole range of plants and gardening items. All the plants being sold are grown at Jackson's Nurseries in the heart of the Peak District.

Just though you might find this useful if you haven't got the time to visit the local garden centre or if you enjoy a bit of internet shopping. The site has a secure ordering system and, as you're dealing directly with the grower, you'll also notice that our prices are very competitive. We value customer service ery highly and you can email us for any gardening help & advice that you may need.

Take a look... http://www.jacksonsnurseries.co.uk.