Old 01-05-2005, 09:14 AM
Reka

mmccaws2 schrieb:
What I'm looking for is for my daughter so here is my best effort on
describing :

I saw a besutiful moth orchid that had soft-hued, baby-pink, flowers.
It wasn't the medium to dark pink ones that you normally see. It was
the luscious light pink the sort of pink they used to associate with
baby sky blue for boys and light pink for newborn girls blankets.

I'm looking for a plant that will bloom soon or is blooming or even a
compot of them. It'll give her a project.

please contact me at (remove the 2
'pink' from the name)

Thanks a bunch
Mike

There's a nice one at Zuma Canyon:
http://www.zumacanyonorchids.com/98907.html

Or try Phal. schilleriana, a species Phal with pretty pink blooms. you
can find it at lots of places such as Big Leaf Orchids (but elsewhere
may be cheaper):
http://bigleaforchids.com/catalog/pr...roducts_id=143

Be sure to buy a good quality plant, however, since the success rate
will be greater.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html