Old 01-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Bob Hobden wrote:

Depends.

Yes. I won't repeat what you say, as you have covered everything
I can think of, except for two niggles.

How hot is your conservatory compared to outside where it was in the GC? Why
have you got it inside when they are outside plants except if frosty? ...

It depends where you live. I have just moved mine out, but our
conservatory is (a) south facing and (b) well ventilated. And this
is Cambridge.

How often do you feed it? Citrus need feeding all year round at every other
watering with a flush through with clean water between in summer every two
waterings in winter. Chicken manure pellets are good too.

No, they don't NEED it - they LIKE it. I don't feed mine much (if at
all) in winter. Sprinkling some Epsom salts on the soil is a good
idea for yellowing if you suspect that hard water or nutrient loss
has been the cause.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.