Old 01-05-2005, 06:46 PM
Rod

On Sun, 1 May 2005 13:15:25 +0000, solaara
wrote:

we have a flowering cherry in our garden. it is 7 years old. for the
first three years it bloomed very well. for the last four years there
have been very few flowers and mainly at the bottom branches. i even
put sulphate of potash round the root spread, but again very few
flowers. my husband has pruned the top branches twice.......help!

Divorce him or at least confiscate the pruning saw - you'll get
flowers again when it's been left alone for a couple of years.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.