Old 01-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Mike

.. my husband has pruned the top branches twice.......help!

Divorce him or at least confiscate the pruning saw - you'll get
flowers again when it's been left alone for a couple of years.

I think you have grounds for divorce :-(

My next EX-door neighbour, now in his rightful place.... in a box!!, pruned
"OUR" winter flowering cherry because it interfered with his breeding
Budgies :-((

Now doing very well thank you, both with new neighbours who know what they
are talking about, and with an "Un massacred" flowering Cherry :-))))

Mike