Old 01-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Danny" wrote:

The Texas Rose Rustlers have a web-site on propagation of roses where they
recommend the willow water method. Check out
http://www.texasroserustlers.org/ and follow the link on propagation of
roses. I personally dont know whether that method works but those are some
pretty "heavy duty" rose folks so I imagine there is something to it.

I wonder where I can get some willow branches. Here in southwest Austin
there are tons of oaks, cedars, hackberries, etc. but I dont recall seeing a
willow tree in these parts.

Try down near the river.
I know where there is one in San Marcos.
--
K.

Sprout the MungBean to reply

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell‹you
see, I have friends in both places." --Mark Twain