Old 01-05-2005, 11:23 PM
~Roy~

I assume the plants you got at Lowes were the ones in the tall
tupperware type square containers with a 4" black plastic pot
inside.If so, I also have to agree, they are some of the best plants
for their price than I have seen in a long long time offered by
anyother vendor. If you did not already do it, I would suggest
replanting all of the plants ina larger container from the git go. I
bought some of the water celery, and had it in a 1 gal sized pot, from
the original 4, and have just had to replant it yet again. Its in a
basin of about 6" depth and 12 x 16" and already hanging over the
sides, and I have already taken a clump of it and replanted it in a 1
gal po0t to put back in the wifes half barrel feature. I still have to
redo all the others as well as they have all outgrown thier 1 gal
containers I put them in when I bought them. Still waiting for the Red
lilllys to bloom, but they have a heap of leaves that they put out
already and lookin good.

On Sun, 1 May 2005 16:10:01 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

===I was VERY surprised 2 days ago, when I saw a large purple flower on my iris
===I bought at lowe's like 2 weeks ao, from everyone;s suggestions here.
===
===And yesterday, it's already bloomed!
===
===Best $5 I've spent on the pond yet.