Old 01-05-2005, 11:40 PM

Default Derris powder/liquid

Hi to all as this is my first posting to this Newsgroup, may I
congratulate all contributers for providing over the last couple of
years or so I have been lurking here both entertaining and informative
reading .
The reason I have come out of lurk mode is before I rush out and buy a
quantity of Derris powder/liquid, I would be interested to know what
other gardeners experience of this product is, which is more effective
liquid or powder, and what is it's overall effectiveness as a Organic
Pest control, suggestions for any other home made or branded Pest
control appreciated .