Old 02-05-2005, 07:51 AM
Brian Watson

"p.mc" sigadd1to wrote in message

"Margret" no wrote in message ...
Is it possible to buy mini greenhouses that would hold just half a dozen

or
so pots? I don't have enough room,( nor can I afford !)a large one.

Someone
told me a child's plastic tent would be good - what do you think?

Below is a link to the BQ site. I found a mini greenhouse for £20, it
might
be just what you need if it's within your budget.
They also sell these in Rapid Hardware if you have one near you.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/catego...?CATID=8050141

Ikea do a small wooden greenhouse with acetate glazing and opening roof.

It is designed to sit on a shelf or windowsill.

Just the thing for "six or so pots".

Very cheap ISTR.

--
Brian