Old 02-05-2005, 03:06 PM
kathy

Default Welcome to rec.ponds, newbies read

Welcome to rec.ponds!
This post is a place holder that I am going to post
every day as long as the internet attack lasts.
Unfortunately we are under attack by ill intentioned
people who have nothing to do with ponds.
I am afraid that folks who are looking for help with
their ponds will think that this newsgroup is dead.
It is not.
Post your question, under a new subject header and
someone will answer it, usually within 24 hours.
We have very knowledgeable and talented people who
frequent rec.ponds.
Just ignore any posts with dubious headers or anyone
who shows up in legit threads whose name shows up in
the attack posts.

welcome to rec.ponds!
kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com