Old 02-05-2005, 03:06 PM
kathy

Default Welcome to rec.ponds, newbies read

Welcome to rec.ponds!
This post is a place holder that I am going to post
every day as long as the internet attack lasts.
Unfortunately we are under attack by ill intentioned
people who have nothing to do with ponds.
I am afraid that folks who are looking for help with
their ponds will think that this newsgroup is dead.
It is not.
Post your question, under a new subject header and
someone will answer it, usually within 24 hours.
We have very knowledgeable and talented people who
frequent rec.ponds.
Just ignore any posts with dubious headers or anyone
who shows up in legit threads whose name shows up in
the attack posts.

welcome to rec.ponds!
kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ turtles!

Old 02-05-2005, 03:10 PM
jabriol

kathy wrote:
Welcome to rec.ponds!
This post is a place holder that I am going to post
every day as long as the internet attack lasts.

that means forever, since shared-secrets will not can Carol account.
And Carol will not stop stalikng JW's...

think about it when someone want to read a pond item, and they are hit
with 67 atheist posts..

have a good day.

Old 02-05-2005, 03:27 PM
kathy

jabriol,
please stay out of the place holder posts.
You too, Carol.
This is only for people looking for help with ponds.

Old 02-05-2005, 04:35 PM
jabriol

I can help,

I have a mosquito pond in my yard.