Old 02-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Sacha
writes
I posted a while ago that we'd heard they were packing up and that's true
and not true. I've just spoken to Guy and the sad news is they're going,
the good news for the French is that they're moving lock, stock and plants
to somewhere just outside of Bordeaux. However, they will be around until
the end of June, so anyone looking for very unusual climbers should contact
Guy Sissons before then:
http://www.plantsman.com/

Well that's not fair Sacha, you post this innocuous address up and I
spend an inordinate amount of time reading the catalogue! There's loads
of plants I'd love and some I have never heard of so had to look up when
I should have been potting up stuff for our gardening Association plant
sale on Saturday!!

Did try and download the catalogue but after 22 Mb it failed for no
apparent reason so will have to buy it instead.
Wish he had a filter for hardy as some of the loveliest flowers were
disappointingly frost susceptible, wish he had one for fragrant as well
as I always try to buy scented climbers if possible.

Thanks for the address, I must just buy one or two plants even if I have
to build somewhere for them to grow.......................

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph