Old 02-05-2005, 05:22 PM
WRabbit

"Margret" no wrote in message ...
Is it possible to buy mini greenhouses that would hold just half a dozen

or
so pots? I don't have enough room,( nor can I afford !)a large one.

Someone
told me a child's plastic tent would be good - what do you think?
Margret

It might be a bit bigger than you want but have a look at
http://www.haxnicks.co.uk/trade/plant_houses.html

I have the large size, and it's ideal for my needs, but the standard size
might be better for you.

They *are* expensive (Dobbies have the large at about £75). However the
manufacturers
sell factory seconds on eBay under the user ID haxnicks. They may have
screw holes in the wrong position, or scratched glazing but are perfectly
servicable. I picked up my large one for £28 delivered, and I've also got
one of their coldframes. I've just bought another for a relative.

I've no connection with the company apart from being a happy customer.