Old 03-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Mike

"hugh" ] wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes
I suggest you read a few more of them then.

Like I said earlier, not worth the effort.
--

??????????????????

How do you know that the contents are 'not worth the effort'?

That implies to me that you HAVE read them ;-))

and you are now a lot wiser from my postings and their content, but don't
wish to admit it :-))

Go on, kill file me like the 'owners' have SAID they were going to ;-)) but
don't want to miss a word ;-))

Mike

--
H.M.S.Collingwood Ass. Llandudno 20 - 23 May Trip to Portmeirion
National Service (RAF) Ass. Cosford 24 - 27 June Spitfire Fly Past