Old 03-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Cereus-validus.....

If the cat keeps hitting the ball outside the foul line, it needs to
practice its swing more!!!!

Its your fault for having a part of your garden covered with gravel as fine
as kitty litter. Cats are very particular where they poop and for them to
literally go out of their way just to take a dump there is a rare honor.

If you were smart, you would have used something cats don't like such as
pine bark mulch instead.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Whilst I have no aversion to cats, I do have a problem with them using
the pebbled area in my garden as a litter tray! Can anyone please
advise me of a way to deter this from happening?