Old 04-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Sue Marsh

I'm curious as to what other people have planted bonsai in besides regular
pots. For instance, I've got a few pre-bonsais growing in a shot glass, a
mug, a dog dish (plastic with holes drilled in the bottom), and a whelk
shell (it's cracked so it drains well). A few days ago a friend of mine and
I were eating lunch at a mexican restaurant and I remarked that the salsa
bowls would be cool bonsai pots... later that same and I was at the dollar
store and lo and behold I found a twin pack of similar dishes! Conned said
friend into drilling holes in the bottoms (by giving him two) and viola...
bonsai pots! What else have you guys and gals used over the years to either
grow out cuttings or put bonsai in? I love the "off the wall" stuff myself
.
Susan L. Marsh
www.susanszoocrew.com

http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/o...ave/direct/01/

++++Sponsored, in part, by Sue Crabtree++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++