Old 04-05-2005, 08:45 PM
kathy

Okay, keep in mind that you are talking to a complete
amatuer here but I'll try and explain how my DH built our
waterfall.

Behind the waterfall he set a 150 gallon stock tank.
The water goes in the bottom.
The waterfall hill is built in front of the stock tank, up to
about six inches from the top. DH drilled four holes
in the area above the rock work and below the lip of
the tank.
He put pieces of pipe thru those holes.
The water flows out of these.
Then he hid this area with large rocks and stacked
flat rocks on top of them which hid the top of the stock
tank.
Our waterfall is about four feet wide and goes down
several undefined steps.

Hope this helps. If you think this is something you want
to know more about, post back and I'll get DH to explain it
in more technical terms.

kathy :-)
www.blogfromthebog.com
new this week ~ turtles