Old 05-05-2005, 02:56 AM
Michael Shaffer

Travis wrote:
Michael Shaffer wrote:

I wanted to plant 100 Moso seeds along the road in this picture

http://members.cox.net/michaelshaffer/bank.jpg

The property line is at the brown mailbox in the distance. Is there
anything I should keep in mind when planting? Any tips? Should I
cut all that brush out or will the bamboo take it over? I might
still use Yellow Vivax if I can find seeds somewhere.. I think if
the moso got too high the power company might cut it back anyways.

Thanks,
Mike

I think you would be better off planting the seeds in pots first. The
germination rate may be low. Is Moso appropriate for your part of the
world?

I'm in Zone 7 which I think is the lowest one it works in. The seeds
were only like $9 so I guess I have nothing to lose.