Old 05-05-2005, 12:21 AM
NOLAguyXM

Default Meyers Lemons

I just bought a Meyers Lemon tree from Park Seed Company. I received a
2 year old tree in a one gallon pot. Although, the plant was in good
shape, the pot was crushed a little and would not stand on it's own. I
repotted in a 2 gallon pot immediately, using Miracle Grow potting
soil. The plant has a lot of beautiful white/purple flowers. I am
wondering, how often should I water? I see many different suggestions
on the web, so am a little confused. So far, I have bottom watered
every other day. But, now I'm hearing that maybe I should only water
once a week?? SHould I use any extra fertilizer along with the Miracle
Grow soil? Someone please help. Also, when should I expect to see
fruit? I live in Silver Spring, MD, so the plant is indoors for now.
I'm hoping to get it outdoors in the next couple of weeks for the
summer.

Thanks!
Jay