Old 04-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Al

Default The price of heating a greenhouse....

I was just wondering what type of fuel people are using in their greenhouses
and what the cost per unit is where ever you are...

I'll start
Last summer I locked in a price cap rate of $1.499 per gallon of fuel oil.
Most of the winter it was delivered at a cost of $1.479 per gallon but in
February it went to the cap rate and stayed there.

I just received a notice that I can lock in a rate of $1.949 per gallon
through April 0f 2006 if I act quickly.

Are heating oil prices this high everywhere?

I am not going to admit how many gallons I use a winter, so if you ask I
will pretend I didn't see.