Old 04-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Mama Bear

Richard wrote :

I'm not being condescending, If you knew how to do a search
the "right" way, you could pull the garden rose groups, and
them only. I tried to help you, sent you several meails
yesterday at your real address, and you just went into huff
mode. I didn't know you were so insecure.

It sounded like you were sacrastically asking if I knew how to do a
search.

I do, just not the exact same search that you did. Different minds
think of different search words to use. You obviously knew the
words to find the groups when I missed them. Whooppee for you.

--
- Mama Bear