Old 05-05-2005, 02:24 PM
WelshRoseCassi WelshRoseCassi is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
Hi.

Though the information may be wrong, I still like to watch the 'Gardener's
World' on Friday night. However, we only have BBC Two Wales or BBC 2W but
not BBC Two in our TV. It happens very often that the program of 'Scrum V
Live' instead. In the past, they would delay the program at 21:00.
However, in these two weeks, the program is only repeated on Sunday late
afternoon.

I am very unhappy with the arrangement. If it is a sunny weekend, we may
spend that time in the garden or it will be our dinner time. Besides, it
will be too late to watch the part of 'jobs in the weekend' as the program
will be shown at the end of weekend already! Does anyone know how to watch
BBC 2 in Wales? I really don't understand why they cannot have Scrum in
either BBC 2W or BBC Two Wales but not both, so I can still watch 'A year of
Kew', 'How to be a gardener' which will not be shown if there is Scrum, or
'Gardener's World' on Friday night.

With regards,
CK from Aberystwyth
Hi CK,

The version of BBC2 Wales we now get has only been broadcast of recent years. We used to be able to get a more English version, and I had to go looking for this myself sometime ago. Instead of using the Freeview, have you tried tuning a spare TV channel to BBC2? I'm sure you have already tried this and i don't wish to teach my granny to suck eggs, but i really had to look hard for my BBC2.

Best of luck,
Cassi.