Old 05-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Suthern Transplant

Thanks you 2...I will go forward with more confidence.
"Suthern Transplant" wrote in message
Hi all,

I am building a waterfall between an upper pond which is new and an
exising 100 gallon lower pond. I bought rock etc. I don't want to repeat
others mistakes so I am looking for good advice in advance. Is there a
website with this type of info.?

Question: I cannot get my mind around how to start the waterfall...I have
a pre-formed plastic pond about 3' suspended off the ground approx. 4'
away from the lower pre formed pond. I would like to spill both ways into
the pond above and down into the fall. I bought rubber lining and plan to
free-form the fall with block and brick under mixed w/ chicken wire and
mortar/sand mix followed by pad then liner, then build fall. If I build up
rock at the apex and want to spill both ways I will need some means for
water to spill from the upper pond or it will overflow. I cannot figure
out how to do this with a pre formed deal.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Suthern Transplant