Old 05-05-2005, 10:58 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Thu, 05 May 2005 16:35:39 GMT, (~Roy~) wrote:

I was not aware that I may not get an exact copy, so there goes those
plans to occupy my time. Guess its back to watching algae grow instead
of lilly seeds sprouting ;-)

Yes, I could say lilies are promiscuous, but we'll be opened minded and say
they are color blinded when it comes to mating time.

BTW is there any real deep dark red lillys of the hardy tuype?

Black Princess & Almost Black are what you're looking for. During intense
heat, think AZ area, the blooms will actually melt. Happens to mine once in
awhile.

Charlies Choice lillys and those little lillys sure do
put everything they have into sending up new leaves and blooming.

Good info to store away, as I've never had a mini yet.

.....some year I may just get some tropicals,

Try a tropical, you will be so hooked! ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~