Old 05-05-2005, 11:01 PM
~Roy~

Mine have been blooming for some time now, a bit funny looking without
many leaves as the hail storms did most leaves in but it did not
appear to setback the blooms.......Just today there was close to 2
dozen in bloom, some with multiple blossoms on them.........but I am
not sure if its two seperate plants or that one plant with multiple
blooms...its a nice large pale chiffon yellow lilly, of approximately
4 inches or so in size..............

On Thu, 5 May 2005 13:02:20 -0700, "zookeeper"
wrote:

===First water lily bud reached the surface yesterday. After our warm, dry
===winter, and warm, slightly wet spring, plants are ahead of schedule here.
===Gloomy wet day today, but the flashes of color from the koi brighten things
===up.