Old 06-05-2005, 03:36 AM
wendy7

Bales of ???? Speaking of salt water, I just heard that there is all
kinds of oil in the ocean around Florida!
By the way Dave, I haven't forgotton you I am just getting back on
my feet & now we have to tent our house because of termites!! So am
going to be busy for the next month.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Dave Fouchey wrote:
On Thu, 5 May 2005 07:01:14 -0400, "Toni" wrote:

"wendy7" wrote in message
Yes, sorry Diana, but I was thinking more of the all around events
in your neck of the woods. Hope I didn't offend anyone.

No- not me at any rate. Florida is having a very bad run lately.
Seems all the nuts roll south.

I blame it on the salt water intrusion...;-) Or all the Bales saved in
the 70's....

Dave