Old 06-05-2005, 03:56 AM
Dave Fouchey

On Thu, 5 May 2005 19:36:06 -0700, "wendy7"
wrote:

Bales of ???? Speaking of salt water, I just heard that there is all
kinds of oil in the ocean around Florida!
By the way Dave, I haven't forgotton you I am just getting back on
my feet & now we have to tent our house because of termites!! So am
going to be busy for the next month.

LOL Wendy in the 1970's there were frequent occurrences of drug
smugglers dumping bales of pot off the Florida Coast for pick up boats
to bring in for sale. Often they would miss some and they would wash
ashore like a beached Whale hence the refrain "Save The Bales" as
opposed to "Save The Whales" became common at the time...

Not to worry lass take care of the house, tenting for termites is a
pain in the neck ALSO make sure the pest control company hires a guard
for the house while you have it tented. My Mother in laws house was
robbed under the tent by some fellows wearing gas masks....

Then again that might just be a South Florida Phenomenon.

Dave