Old 06-05-2005, 05:20 AM
DD DDD

Default Sunterra pump problems and filter

I bought a 1250 gph Sunterra pump because my other pump went bad. But
the Sunterra lasted 10 minutes and it stopped. Then it started again. It
seems to have a thermal protector as per instructions. I am returning
it. I need a good 1250-1800 gph pump with low energy draw. I use it in
my 300 gallon preform. Any Ideas? Is Sunterra any good? I got it at
Menards but I dont see much info on the net or there website. Are they
new? I use it for my bio/mech outside of pond filter. I hate there
tubing. Its not flexable enough. Is there any tubing that flexes or
should i just use pvc. Thank you.