Old 06-05-2005, 08:32 AM
Mark and Kim Smith

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

snip

So lovely.... but just how big is the path to get to the dock? ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~

No path. The dock is decorative, built mostly to shade the golden ones
in the summer. Although, I do hop up there occasionally to do
maintenance. The lower area to the right of the dock now has the
similar river rock in place and another planter / bog tub where I
started more cattail. I hope to finish the mine shaft soon and then the
whole upper area will be complete. Oh yeah, I also installed the
windows! Put on some brass door knobs too! "Property of DMP", a
tribute to David Michael Palmer, my boss, who gave me the oar
specifically for my project before pancreatic cancer took him. I'll
miss him!!

Hmm, guess I need to update the pics!!