Old 06-05-2005, 03:05 PM
BearDrummer

I have no supplies to do so with... and the whole ground is mostly
clay, and flat... the hills I mentioned are extremely gradual things,
and not part of my yard. I don't have access to rocks, and can't
afford better soil, other than a small bag I had left over from
before... I am in a pickle evidently...

My sister and I planted the rose yesterday, we dug a big hole and mixed
the dirt from my grandfather's well mulched yard along with the
leftover 10 pound bag of soil from me planting my herb boxes a while
back. Hopefully it will work...

Since I am starting work today, hopefully the lack of funding won't be
as big a problem in the near future...