Old 06-05-2005, 11:27 AM
Ceri Davies

On 2005-05-06, Janet Tweedy wrote:
CK Wrote:

I really don't understand why they cannot have Scrum
in
either BBC 2W or BBC Two Wales but not both, so I can still watch 'A
year of
Kew', 'How to be a gardener' which will not be shown if there is Scrum,
or
'Gardener's World' on Friday night.

With regards,
CK from Aberystwyth

Do you not know anyone who can tape the programmes for you and send them
to you on video tapes? One tape will hold several programmes.

If you are desperate I'll try and tape as many as I can, (I think they
are also on UK gardening channel so I might be able to pick up some old
ones for you)

I believe that the OP said that they could watch it on Sunday anyway, so
unless you courier it over then that's probably not much of a win.

Ceri
not sure about the former. -- Einstein (attrib.)