Old 06-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Loki

il 6 May 2005 09:07:32 -0700, wrote:

Thanks both for the suggestions. I'm fertilizing with a liquid feed,
the label on the bottle suggests twice a month in the growing season,
and once a month in the winter. I think I'll halve the amount in the
growing season and not fertilize at all in the winter, and see what
happens.
This weekend, I'll give the soil a real good soaking to try to get rid
of the built up salts. I'll report back here in a couple of weeks if
there's any change.
Loki - do you get much fruit? At the moment, I have 0 flowers.
Thanks again,
Mike

The first time I put it in a bigger pot, shortly after buying it, it
had a million flowers. Most of which fell off as teeny fruit. But
each year it seems to be having more stay as it gets used to its
growing environment. Our winters always slow it down. Your plant is
possibly too young still. How big is it?

--
Cheers,