Old 07-05-2005, 05:50 AM
DD DDD

Thank you 2. I returned the pump and bought the 1800 gph beckett and
there flex tubing is way better. I guess you learn as you go. I like the
sunterra filter (so far) its easy to maintain. The beckett ran elm tree
seeds right through it. So It seems what I needed. Sunterra is low
priced and they have a great bio box filter I use for my 40 gallon
fountain pump. But I dont like there tubing and there 1800 gpm pumps
draw 500 watts. Then all there boxes marked 1 inch ID hose had 5/8 inch
in the box. The store manager went throgh 8 boxes to find 1 that was
right. So there packages are wrong. But the store did nothing to fix the
problem. Oh well.. Next time Im checking. Im not knocking them since i
use some of there items but they need to get there products marked
correct and better energy savings on there motors. The beckett is 196
watts and is nice. Sunterra was 500 watts. Thats nuts. Live and learn.
Thanks all