Old 07-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Hi dlg,

How long are your rose items? Apple snail egg cases are pink-rose,
about 3/8" in diameter and can be 2" long. Phyllis and I have an apple
snail laying eggs on our website. Take a look to be sure before you
treat for snails. The snails themjselves should not be hard to find
either! Let us know if they are in fact apple snail eggs.

Jim

dlg wrote:
I'm not a regular here but thought I could glean some info from the group.

I have a pond in yard that is about 140'x50'x4'deep. It gets little or
no care except we do have add fresh water to it weekly.

It has a growth in it that I have not seen before, pond is 25 yrs. old.
The growth looks like small rose colored cauliflower heads about a 1/4"
in diameter. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dan