Old 07-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Loki

il 7 May 2005 05:31:43 -0700, "TheBadGerman" wrote:

It's about 2 feet tall. I have had 1 lime from it before, but this
year, I've only seen 1 flower, which fell off. I've given it a good
soaking now, so we'll see what happens with 1/2 rations of fertilizer.
I'll let you know - thanks again for your help.

I had a look at my lime and it had a lot of yellow leaves and some
scale. it seems I haven't been looking after it properly. Altho with
winter on the way I can't do much about the colder days. They prefer
warmer weather and not below 15°C. But it has lots of limes :-)

--
Cheers,