Old 08-05-2005, 06:52 AM
dkra

Default Sudden wilt in tomato plant

x-no-archive: yes

A week ago I transplanted a tomato plant (Hungarian Italian, about 7 weeks
old) into a 7-gal. pot with fresh potting soil. The plant was healthy and
vigorous when it went in. Now it's drooping, even though I've watered it
generously. The plants in adjoining pots (planted at the same time and
under the same conditions) seem to be doing just fine. I've checked the
stem of the plant and it doesn't seem to be cut off below ground (I know
some insects and grubs can do this). Does anyone know what could be the
problem here?

Thanks in advance.

-- dkra