Old 08-05-2005, 03:28 AM
BryanB

Please do not respond to Troll posts such as the one you did below.
(Responding to such a post is known as "Feeding the troll".)

Also, please take care to remove irrelevant newsgroups from your posts.

--BB

On 5/7/2005 7:17 PM nobody let loose a lemur across the keyboard and it
typed:BR
jabriol wrote:

John,

My suggestion is to present your question to people who know about
plants. Rec.ponds doesnt deal with ponds anymore, only Carol
vendetta against Jw's.

John Bachman wrote:

My lovely wife, Little Kahunah (her mother is Big Kahunah), got
two elephant ear bulbs for Mother's Day. She is thinking of
putting one in a large clay pot and put it into a shallow part of
our pond. It would look really cool there and provide some much
needed shade.

Anyone have experience with elephant ear in their ponds?

I can see it coming: "No elephant ear but I put in a rhino horn
and the fish became nymphomaniacs."

What would posess you to add the newsgroups: bionet.plants,
rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants, alt.free.newsservers to a post made
in rec.ponds unless you are a troll and want to stir up shit? Your
credibility has is gone no matter to what group you now post. As a
matter of fact, I think I will now start running your sorry brethren
off my property every Saturday morning when they show up trying to
spread their drivel. No wonder many JW's have a bad reputation. It
is scum like you that ruin a cause.

LOL. I bet this is another post you will either blame on Carol or
ignore. You and your type are pathetic.

* Can't see the Forest | Bryan B. *
* Through the Trees? | Reply if you want. E-mail *
* Take it out! | address changes frequently *
* (Damn Viruses!) | to foil spambots. *