Old 08-05-2005, 02:48 PM
Phil L

Mike wrote:
::::: I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
::::: anyone help please? ;-)
:::::
::::: http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg
:::
::: Thanks for the virus idiot.
:::
::
:: Janet saw it, I saw it, how come you pick up a virus? Not got
:: Norton? Though Norton didn't say anything to me about any virus
:: and I went on twice.
::

I do have Norton and it came up with a virus warning:

Source: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files\Content.IE5\HSGF11WX\page1[1].html
Click for more information about this threat : Downloader.Psyme

It doesn't help when you click on a link and you get seven open IE windows
all doing different things.

:: Salvias by the looks of things ;-))
::
Didn't bother looking, well I couldn't actually see past all the warnings on
the screen.

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.