Old 08-05-2005, 04:39 PM
K Barrett

Yes, Sheldon is always quite a nice fellow to work with. He's come thru in
a pinch for my society when we've been stuck for a plant table too.

K Barrett

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
Last week I was on the Big Island and drove over to Carmela Orchids. What

great operation! Acres and acres of orchids. It took me three hours to

see
everything I could. At that point I was so thirsty and exhausted and had
too many plants to carry that I had to stop.

The best part of the trip was the check out.....I was careful to pick only
what I really really wanted. I picked only the best stuff and tried to

keep
the budget under $500....when I went to check out Sheldon counted up the 3
inch pots and the 4 inch pots and multiplied by $3 and $7 respectively. I
got out of there with some great stuff for $105 including shipping back to
the mainland.

Now where do I find room for my souvenirs? If you're on the Big Island I
recommend you plan a day to visit Carmela......Doing Maui in July....where
will I ever find the room?

Good Growing,
Gene