Old 08-05-2005, 04:37 PM
David Rance

In message , Mike Lyle
writes

I planted these and I've totally forgotten what they are. Can
anyone help please? ;-)

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=8&f=img_0168a.jpg

Thanks for the virus idiot.

Janet saw it, I saw it, how come you pick up a virus? Not got
Norton? Though Norton didn't say anything to me about any virus
and I went on twice.

I do have Norton and it came up with a virus warning:

Source: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local
Settings\Temporary Internet

Files\Content.IE5\HSGF11WX\page1[1].html
Click for more information about this threat : Downloader.Psyme

It doesn't help when you click on a link and you get seven open IE
windows all doing different things.

Salvias by the looks of things ;-))

Didn't bother looking, well I couldn't actually see past all the
warnings on the screen.

Hang about: I don't think we should leave this untested. My Norton
hasn't shown anything, and I don't want to think it's missing a
threat. Can somebody more proficient check this and let us know,
please?

XP came up with popup blocker. Don't think it was a virus as such.
Neither did I see the picture.

David

--
David Rance http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk
Fido Address: 2:252/110 writing from Caversham, Reading, UK