Old 08-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Sacha

On 8/5/05 16:36, in article , "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

snip

When I tried to open it a window opened saying trying to install which I
promptly closed and it then asked for my Windows Office Disc 1....and then a
few other windows opened as fast as I could close them. Weird!!!

I use McAfee Viruscan Online and their Personal Firewall, both are
automatically updated, and I have the Popup blocker on.

Anyway, I too think Salvias

No problem at all here AND I ran a virus check after seeing the first
comment. Mine is on all the time but 'no harm in checking'!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk