Old 09-05-2005, 01:56 AM
James

Default Clutch problem on Snapper Riding Mower

Can someone give me advice on my 25" cut snapper riding mower? Recently I
installed the rubber portion of the clutch ( the old one was shot). I can't
get enough friction with the clutch to go foward. Get this if I sit on the
mower it won't go foward (reverse is fine) but if I stand to the side and
put it in gear it works fine. I have tried cleaning the rubber clutch and
the upper disc with starting fluid but that didn't help. I'm sure someone
out there is familiar with this problem.