Old 09-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Tom L. La Bron

DD DDD,

Try LOWES, and if that doesn't work get a pan of very hot water, soak the
end of the tubing and after about 3 to 5 minutes push it on to the barb tee
you already have. Works for me all the time. Just make sure the clamping
device is already on the tubing before you start to soak it.

Tom L.L.
"DD DDD" wrote in message
I cant find a 1 1/2 inch barbed tee for my beckett flex tubing. It looks
like pool type hose in black and more flexible. But every pool place and
hardware has 1 1/2 but the beckett is just I tiny bit smaller. Why do
they do that? I cant find any plastic parts or adapters to make up what
I need. Thank you