Old 09-05-2005, 03:12 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I'm actually going to put my stone back in our pond simply
because I have to do something with it.

Build a hill, make a rockery, or sell them, before putting them back in the
pond, would be my suggestion.

Lily pads... One of the most incredible root systems that I've ever
seen in my life. Has anyone else seen this?

Have heard about it lots, why pots are still a good idea over planting
directly in the pond. But everyone's age and back muscles are different and
mine would never put up with digging plants out of the bottom of a pond.
DH helps me put the pot on a table and I work from that much easier
position. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~