Old 09-05-2005, 04:54 AM
Ann in Houston

Really, Carol! You're the first person I've ever heard from that used
anything but a round pot. I found out some more info, which leads me
to think I should still use a round one. I was afraid I was being a
real upstart, an iconoclast for even asking about the possibility of
thumbing my nose at such a 'lotus 101" tenet. If I had any kind of
successful track record with these beauties, I might be bold enough to
try, but hopefully that will come later. I'm even wondering if the one
lotus tub I have is big enough. It is only about 6" bigger in diameter
than the length of the tuber. How much do they grow in length over the
course of a season.