Old 09-05-2005, 02:49 PM
Mike Lyle

martin wrote:
On Mon, 9 May 2005 14:24:33 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

martin wrote:
On Mon, 9 May 2005 12:26:29 +0100, "Mike Lyle"
wrote:

wattie wrote:
[...]
anyone see this? I don't even know the name of the prog. Could
anyone point me to a site that may have this type of room?
Thanks, and sorry for the vague description.
WM

Google is your friend. Stick this in your "Go" window:
http://www.google.co.uk/
When it comes up, enter garden rooms in the search window.

Under
Google Search, select pages from the UK, then click Google
Search (ignore I'm Feeling Lucky, which is a waste of time).

It's worth having Google in your Favourites.

It's worth reading what others post too, sometimes.

I hear a distinct "Whoosh" sound, but fail to identify the FO.

I posted the link to the BBC site that described, what he was

asking
about. I won't trouble again.

Ah, right. No, I had followed your link, and found it very
instructive -- thanks. (Rather to my own surprise, I particularly
liked the first one, with the copper "shell" -- one of the nice
things about Oz is the sound of rain on a tin roof.) I wanted to
point the OP to, in his words, "a site that may have this type of
room", as I assumed he probably wasn't planning to employ Diarmuid,
but might be in the mood to buy or copy.

--
Mike.